Monday, November 28, 2005

Top Of The World

Top Of The World is a song I recorded with two of my best friends Chris and Martin in 93. Chris had a little recording studio in the basement, with a four-track and an Alesis Midiverb.

We dug out the original tapes in 2004 to mix an instrumental version of this song to be used as playback for Chris' and Debbie's wedding. Since then I had been wanting to restore these recordings and remix them digitally.

For now I just took the instrumental version and added the original vocal tracks and the sax solo. When I was almost finished I found the original tracks with a stereo mix of all synths, bass, and drums, and seperate tracks of the guitars and a tambourine. So I will be able to clean up the mix much more sometime in the near future.

Guitars, tambourine, and vocals by Chris S.
Sax by Martin v.D.
All other instruments by Randy A.
Backing vocals by Martin v.D. and Randy A.
Written and recorded by Chris S. and Randy A.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home